Second time at the hotel and still thrilled... A stunning hotel (there were works going on at the entrance but nothing troublesome), friendly welcome, large room with a bathroom and large separate toilet, two pools (one per building) with sun-loungers, delicious breakfasts ... Don't hesitate to book...
A 3-STAR HOTEL IN ISSOIRE, IDEALLY LOCATED
A personal welcome, stylish décor, 54 spacious rooms, terraces, gardens, a pool complement the service at our 3-star establishment.
A hotel where you feel at home, while being somewhere completely different!
THE PASSION OF THE HOTEL INDUSTRY IN AUVERGNE
Since 1998, our hotel has taken its place in the Issoire landscape. To offer the best services at the best prices, we're continuously seeking improvements for our guests' utmost comfort and to make our hotel a privileged place to stay in Auvergne. Welcome to the Puy-de-Dôme, Auvergne's volcanic region!
RENDEZ-VOUS IN AuVERGNE: FOR MORE SECLUDED TOURISM
From Issoire, Le Pariou 3-star hotel invites you to share a region full of character: a generous and authentic Auvergne, one of history, local tradition and culture, nature and savoir faire.
For those planning to make a stopover or to spend a couple of nights in Auvergne, get off the beaten track, far from the stress, and go touring in the heart of two natural parks: from the Massif du Sancy to the Chaîne des Puys, via our towns of art and history, our thermal baths and ski resorts.
LONELY PLANET SELECTION
The property is an exceptional illustration of continental break-up – or rifting – which is one of the five major stages of plate tectonics.
The 6th region of the world to visit!
- Auvergne, a paradise of nature, irrigated by a thousand water sources, where the craters reveal grandiose landscapes, where summers stretch on for eternity and the plains rise and fall in a haze of soft light.
- Auvergne, treasured heritage, proud medieval fortresses, elegant Renaissance residences and 250 Roman buildings from the 11th and 12th centuries, sacred and pure.
- Auvergne, a mouth-watering board of five cheeses and volcanic wines to tantalise your taste buds
- 54 air conditioned and soundproofed rooms from 16m² to 29m²
- Family Rooms & Suites
- 400 m2 of seminar space, 5 sunlight rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- Free Wi-Fi (dedicated Fibre Optic)
- 24/7 Reception (excluding Christmas holidays)
- Multilingual team (English, German)
- Bar with pool table
- Outdoor bar with a large, peaceful terrace
- Outdoor heated pool (from June to September)
- Private parking (free and secure)
- Info-tourism service
- Ironing service (chargeable)
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome at an additional cost (12€)
What a lovely surprise on our journey to discover this simple but extremely comfortable hotel. The room was large, the bed very comfortable and we had a very warm welcome. The best surprise again was the dinner, an almost-gourmet meal in the "garden", a beautiful modern room and especially the excellent dishes. Everything for just €60 for two!!!
We will definitely be back
Professional and welcoming staff, very pleasant and spacious rooms. Very good dinner with quality products. Breakfast was plentiful and high quality. All this at excellent value for money I recommend it!!