TRAVELLING AS A GROUP?
Very easy to access (on the A75), without the constraints of urban traffic in a large city, the Le Pariou hotel in Issoire is the ideal starting point for discovering the 4 departments, between a preserved natural environment, an exceptional cultural heritage and a wealth of local flavours.
Just a few kilometres from the Chaîne des Puys in the Parc des Volcans, Clermont-Ferrand, the Massif du Sancy, the Hauts Plateaux d’Estives on the Cézallier Massif and the Livradois Forez regional park, the Puy de Dôme reveals itself from east to west.
30 km to the south is the Haute Loire with Brioude and Le-Puy-en-Velay. Then the doors of the Cantal open with St Flour and Salers, and 45 km to the north you'll find the department of Allier, with Vichy.
STAYS TAILORED TO YOU
For all you could possibly want
Take advantage of our experience as the starting point for a journey of discovery that will seduce you. We can organise your excursions from start to finish (programme content , itinerary, site, trip and guide bookings etc.), and for greater comfort, we can also provide these services in your own language (local bilingual guide).
- Our programme catalogue for group tourism
- Our Lunch Stop
- Our cycle, motorcycle, walking and classic car road books
EVEN MORE REASONS TO VISIT THE AUVERGNE
- Central location in the Auvergne (A75 access)
- Preferential rates according to periods and arrival days
- Personalised welcome in English, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian
- Secure parking (water and electricity connection)
- Bicycle storage inside the hotel
- 54 rooms including 38 twin rooms
- 2 dining rooms and 2 breakfast rooms
- Home-made fresh products
- Just 5 minutes' walk to one of the most beautiful Romanesque churches in the Auvergne
- Close to all shops and services